Supports various solar cell module tests
The test area dimensions of the FM Chamber can accommodate changes in units of 50 mm according to the module size and number inserted.
The chamber support various IEC standard tests.
It can also be used as a temperature and humidity chamber for PID evaluation by adding insulation measures and high-voltage static charge prevention measures.
- Achieves a temperature accuracy of ±2°C and a humidity accuracy of ±5% RH on the module surface.*
- High capacity: 3,600 L, 1200 (W) × 1500 (H) × 2000 (D) mm
- Jig for easy handling of large modules (optional)
- Supports insulation measures and high-voltage static charge prevention measures. (Optional)
- * When carrying 10 modules with a size of 1300 (W) × 1800 (H) × 50 (D) mm (200 kg)
- * Temperature of 1 point on the module surface closest to the center of the chamber (humidity near air temperature)
- * With stable temperature and humidity
- Test area
- Temperature-Humidity control range (Model: FMS)
Item FML-3600 FMS-3600 Power supply 200 V AC, 3 Φ, 3W, 50/60 Hz (Supporting any power supply voltage as an option) Performance Temperature control range +85°C -40 to +100°C Humidity control range 85%rh 40 to 95%rh Temperature and humidity fluctuation width ±0.5°C / ±3%rh Temperature and humidity distribution*1 ±1.5°C / ±5%rh Module surface temperature and humidity accuracy ±2.0°C / ±5%rh Inside dimensions W1200×H1500×D2000mm Inside capacity 3600L
- *1 At any point except 1/6 area of the inside dimensions from the wall surface 120 minutes after the chamber temperature and humidity have become stable without a specimen or load.
- *2 Excluding partial protrusions.
Use the following options if there is a possibility that acetic acid or phthalic acid may be generated from the specimen during operation at high temperature and humidity.
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Drain pipe stainless steel specifications