Temperature (& humidity) and vibration (vertical or horizontal) combined environmental test system
A single-axis vertical and horizontal switching excitation model for large displacement and high speed vibration testing
The Vertical/Horizontal Vibration Combined Environmental Test System is a chamber located above the vibration test system, which is equipped with a vertical and horizontal table in front of and behind the vibration test equipment, to allow the chamber to slide and move up and down to perform vertical excitation combined testing and conventional horizontal excitation combined testing at ambient temperature in a single unit.
The vertical and horizontal tables are separated, enabling large displacement and high speed vibration, which is ideal for combined environmental testing of automotive parts, car electronics, wire harnesses, plastic molded parts, and more.
- Enables large displacement and high speed vibration
- Features a maximum displacement of 51 mmp-p, a maximum velocity of 2.0 m/s, and a maximum acceleration of 1250 m/s2. This model enables large displacement and high speed vibration testing, which cannot be achieved with a multi-axis vibration test system.
* Maximum performance depends on the excitation device type.
- Independent testing of temperature/humidity and single axis vibration (vertical/horizontal)
- In combined environmental testing, the temperature and humidity chamber and vibration test system operate sequentially, but each function can also be operated independently. This model enables temperature characteristic testing with the temperature and humidity chamber and vibration testing at ambient temperature.
- An unique direct coupling to the chamber floor method
- To improve the temperature and humidity performance, the temperature and humidity chamber and vibration test equipment must have a good seal. With this model, in particular, the temperature and humidity chamber slides over the vertical and horizontal tables, so this is even more of an issue. ESPEC’s unique direct coupling to the chamber floor method ensures a good seal not only vertically but also when connected horizontally. (See “Device mechanism” below)
- Custom excitation jigs
- A custom excitation jig to secure samples is available. Contact us for details.
- Device mechanism
- The specimen and vertical auxiliary table are removed, and the vibration device and chamber are separated.
- The excitation device is lowered 90 degrees, and the horizontal vibration table is connected using a connecting jig.
- The specimen is set, and the horizontal vibration table and chamber are docked.
- The specimen is rotated 90 degrees.
- Main specifications
Model T-1V Temperature and humidity chamber Performance Temperature range -70°C to +150°C Humidity range 20 to 98%rh Temperature heat-up time From -70 to +150°C within 150 minutes Temperature pull-down time From +20 to -70°C within 140 minutes Dimensions Inside dimensions W1000×H1000×D1000mm Combination Combined system Vertical/horizontal direct coupling to the chamber floor method Combination range Vibration test system 2.9 kN to 80 kN Vibration device (example) Performance Force 24 kN sine Frequency range 0 to 500 Hz (vertical)*
0 to 2000 Hz (horizontal)*
Maximum displacement 51mmp-p Maximum velocity 2.2 m/s Maximum acceleration 1,200 m/s² (SINE) * Vibration table When installed at 500 × 500 mm (vertical/horizontal)
- * The model is for operational purposes and may be changed after order.