Overview of Equipment:
The E Series has a newly designed walk-in type chamber that has ecology in mind.
It features various new technology and designs that reduces power consumption by as much as 60% (compared to conventional models) to save energy and boost performance.
- Significant reduction in power consumption
- The new refrigeration system controls the refrigeration capacity with high accuracy and achieves significant power savings.
- Communication network
- It features remote monitoring, data transfer via USB flash drive, e-mail alerts when an abnormality occurs, and more.
- Meets your performance requirements
- Combined with the ideal air conditioner unit to meet the test area capacity and specimen heat load, this system enables selection of the required model.
- Main specifications
Temperature & humidity chamber Temperature & humidity chamber
-40 to +80°C 10 to 95%rh 1 type: 4.2m³
2 type: 8.1m³
3 type: 12.5m³
4 type: 16.8m³
6 type: 25.8m³
8 type: 34.8m³
10 type: 43.8m³
12 type: 52.7m³
Air-cooled or water-cooled Temperature & humidity chamber
-30 to +80°C 10 to 95%rh Temperature & humidity chamber
-10 to +80°C 20 to 95%rh Temperature chamber Temperature chamber
-40 to +80°C Temperature chamber
-30 to +80°C Temperature chamber
-10 to +80°C
Large screen with space-saving designThe operation unit comes with a 10.4″ color LCD display. It is installed to the wall of the chamber to save space. You can choose the point of installation. In addition, it comes standard with a USB flash drive port for data logging.
- Control section (lower part is optional)
- Remote monitoring
- The system comes standard with an Ethernet port to enable monitoring of the test status of LAN-connected equipment from the browser of a computer.
- Network (example)
- Download standard tests
- Download test condition program patterns from ESPEC’s Test Navi reliability test data site to a computer connected to the device and perform standard tests.
* You must be registered to use Test Navi.
- E-mail alerts
- In the event of an alarm, receive alarm details to a registered e-mail address.
- Automatic control in test area
- The automatic control system enables operation at maximum capacity to the setting and maintains minimum performance after reaching that setting. The system quickly responds to door operation and heat-generation load fluctuations during testing to always ensure a stable test environment.
- Improved temperature and humidity distribution and permissible heat generation load performance
- The air circulation system, which provides a smooth air flow, and an improved heat exchange efficiency ensure a more accurate temperature and humidity distribution and enhanced permissible heat generation load.
- Permissible heat generation load comparison
- Online Diagnostics Service
- Send the backtrace data by e-mail when a problem occurs, and the cause of the problem will be analyzed and a diagnostic result provided.
New high-accuracy refrigeration system
(Patent No. 5427211)ESPEC is developing original control systems, such as the wide range refrigerator control system that comprises a DC inverter and electronic expansion valve, and an active map system that controls and operates multiple refrigerators with minimum power consumption. These achieve high performance and wide energy savings.
- Comparison of power use over 1 year (example)
- Equipped with all-weather type LED lamp
(Patent No. 5340985)
- LED illumination lights up the entire temperature and humidity control range. Features excellent response when lit up, and the illuminance is 2.5 times and the power consumption is one-fifth that of conventional models.
- Chamber LED light
- Frost-free expansion
(Patent No. 5355501)
- The system comes standard with a function that automatically defrosts the evaporator simply by setting the time with the instrumentation timer during frost range operation. In addition, the frost-free expansion option uses a low humidity dehumidifying system to ensure a frost-free environment across the entire control range, and it reduces power consumption.
- Reduced electrical equipment capacity
- With cross output control, the maximum current value is lowered during operation, and the electrical equipment capacity of the test area is reduced. (EBE, EBL, EBR)