This chamber provides solvent drying and moisture removal in the production process with a short period.
It performs high temperature heat treatment in a vacuum or inert gas, and prevents oxidation of the workpiece. Perform treatment with a temperature ideal for the drying of positive electrode rolls, negative electrode rolls, separators, and their workpieces.
- Reduce the drying treatment time
- Chamber performance is enhanced to reduce the time for raising and lowering the temperature of the workpiece.
For example, it is designed with a cooling function to lower the temperature of the workpiece to ambient temperature so the workpiece can be removed.
- Enhanced temperature control performance
- The chamber provides greater temperature uniformity of the workpiece and enhanced temperature uniformity during temperature exposure even in a vacuum, thereby improving the quality of the workpiece drying treatment.
- Prevents oxidation of the workpiece
- To prevent oxidation of the workpiece at high temperature treatment, inert gas is introduced to the vacuum, thereby preventing oxidation of the collector.
- Main specifications
Performance Temperature control range +30°C to +250°C Pressure control range 993×102 to 1×102Pa Inside capacity 500 to 2000Ｌ Operating mode Program operation: constant operation with 20 patterns and 99 steps