• Vibration calibration 0.5 Hz to 40 kHz
• Shock calibration 20 g to 10,000 g
• Calibration of different type of transducers, PE, IEPE, PR, VC, Servo, Velocity
• Calibration certificates may be customized by user
• Electrical self-calibration
• Compliance with ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 and ISO 9000
• All calibrations performed are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
The Meggitt’s Endevco® CAACS is designed to automate transducer calibration, improve overall calibration accuracy, and enhance compliance with ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 and ISO-9000.
Test Configuration and test data are stored in a password-protected relational database with extensive cross-reference to enhance traceability and record keeping. User-customizable reports are generated automatically. The controller module automatically recalls relevant parameters and sets up model specific calibration conditions, minimizing operator-induced error and measurement uncertainty. Relative humidity and temperature are also reported.
The system has an extensive automated electronic self calibration; internal capacitors and a precision resistive divider allow self calibration of the signal conditioning channels over the entire frequency range, and they can be used to generate charge or voltage signals for the calibration of external amplifiers.
Meggitt Sensing Systems offers multiple CAACS service extension plans, for continued support within the laboratory environment after initial product warranty expiration. With loaner equipment options and special access to Meggitt’s CAACS technical support team, the plans offer a known cost of ownership and a means of accurately budgeting support requirements, ensuring that any technical issues with the system can receive immediate troubleshooting, and be back up and running with minimal downtime.