Overview of Equipment:
Efficient evaluation of the reliability of connectors
This system enables continuous measurement of micro resistance values of solder joints and conductor parts of connector contacts in low-temperature and high-temperature thermal cycle environments. Automatic measurement, data storage, and data processing are operated systematically with a computer. Featuring data graphs, compatibility with spreadsheet software, and data processing via LAN, this system enables more accurate and efficient connection reliability evaluation.
- Main specifications
Application system Direct electric current measurement system Alternating electric current measurement system Channel configuration Standard 40 channels (maximum 280 channels per rack) Measurement interval Min. 3 seconds (10 channels), Variable in 3 sec. increments Resistance measurement range (Ω) 1×10-3 to 1×106Ω 1×10-3 to 1×104Ω Measurement accuracy*1 10 mΩ, ±5% of measured value or less Minimum resolution 100μΩ 10μΩ Measurement range 1Ω, 10Ω, 100Ω, 1kΩ, 10kΩ, 100kΩ,1MΩ and AUTO 10mΩ, 100mΩ, 1Ω, 10Ω, 100Ω, 1kΩ, 10kΩ and AUTO Outside dimensions W530×H1750×D940mm
In pursuit of reliability.Equipped with a measuring instrument and micro resistance meter traceable by international standards, this system pursues reliability of measurement data. It also provides a calibration service to maintain the accuracy and meet your needs. (Complies with ISO/IEC 17025)
- Direct and alternating electric current measurement systems
- Choose from a direct electric current (AMR-UD) or alternating electric current (AMR-UA) system for measuring micro currents applied to the specimen during conductor resistance measurement.
- Relay unit
- Installation of a relay unit enables easy connection of the measurement cable.
- Link with an environmental test chamber to perform monitoring, manage test schedules, and issue alarm warnings.
- Choose from absolute value or rate of change determination for fault determination
- Remote operation of test data (optional)
- Use LAN application software to check the test status and data processing from a remote location.
- Edit and view real-time data with special statistical processing software