A large capacity model capable of loading larger specimens in higher quantities has been added to our lineup of TSA series Thermal Shock Chambers (L type = light specs). Our TSA-503L-W Large Capacity Thermal Shock Chamber has a test area capacity of 600 liters, nearly twice that of the largest standard thermal shock chamber line up TSA-303L-W.
- Enables testing large specimens
- In the automotive, home appliance, and IT equipment industries, modular parts of multiple parts combined in advance are assembled. These modular parts are becoming larger in capacity as integration increases. This model is effective for thermal shock testing of such large specimens.
- Air flow (TSA series)
- Larger test area capacity
- The following is a comparison of the test area size between TSA-503 and standard models lineup.
- Main specifications
Model TSA-501L-W Power supply 200V AC 3φ 3W 50/60Hz Method Two-zone and three-zone using damper switching Performance*1 Test area High-temp. exposure range +65°C to +150°C Low-temp. exposure range -50°C to 0°C Temperature fluctuation width ±0.5°C High temperature chamber Max pre-heat setting temperature +200°C Temperature heat-up time Within 30 minutes from ambient temperature to +200°C Low temperature chamber Min pre-cool setting temperature -70°C Temperature pull-down time Within 90 minutes from ambient temperature to -70°C Test area load capacity 50 kg (equally distributed load) Shelf load capacity 20 kg (equally distributed load) Test area dimensions W1200mm×H670mm× D750mm Outside dimensions W2100mm×H2215mm× D1750mm (excluding protrusions) Weight Approx. 1700 kg
- *1 Values at an ambient temperature of +23°C
- * The model is for operational purposes and may be changed after order. Thank you for your understanding.