Overview of Equipment:
Designed for stability test requirements
- ESPEC stability chamber provides outstanding stability testing performance for manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, and personal care products.
- Accelerated testing at a more severe storage condition than ICH guideline, 40°C ±1°C/75%rh ±1%rh is possible.
- Frost-free refrigeration for continuous operation
- One of remote assistance features; an alarm notification via email for faster recovery
Stability chamber Model Temperature & humidity range Temp./humid. max-minimum range
CSH-112 +20 to +75°C / 50 to 90％rh ±2°C / ±5％rh W600×H700×D560 CSH-112HG ±1°C / ±5％rh CSH-122 ±2°C / ±5％rh W750×H950×D660 CSH-122HG ±1°C / ±5％rh CSH-132 ±2°C / ±5％rh W1100×H950×D760 CSH-132HG ±1°C / ±5％rh Room type CWH-20A +25 to +40°C / 60 to 75％rh ±1°C / ±5％rh W1850×H2100×D2080 CWH-30A W2750×H2100×D2080 CWH-40A W2750×H2100×D3000
Superior temperature and humidity distribution, fully supports demanding criteria
- ±1°C/±5%rh guaranteed
- Supports severe storage conditions of ±1°C/±5%rh (CSH-HG, CWH)
- Virtual Air Jacket System
- A newly developed Virtual Air Jacket system makes it possible to maintain uniform temperature and humidity distribution within the chamber.
Air blown from below circulates along the chamber walls for stable airflow that is not effected by specimen volume and etc.
Storage conditions stipulated by ICH guidelines are maintained, regardless of the position in which specimen are located (within effective dimensions). (CSH)
- Smooth specimen access (CSH)
- Sliding shelves are used to allow easy access to specimens. Shelves can be pulled out to one-half of their depth. When heavy specimens such as liquids are placed on the shelves, a fall-prevention mechanism keeps them from being pulled out when slid forward.
(Equally distributed load per shelf is 30 kg)