Adopting new technology, demands for FPD size are bipolar large and small. The large TVs become thinner and the installation area becomes smaller.
The chamber is 200 mm taller than the standard faster temperature (& humidity) chamber to accommodate 50-inch FPDs. And it is equipped with large viewing windows on both sides, making it ideal for visual tests of FPDs.
- A larger chamber size to accommodate 50-inch FPDs
- The height of the test area is 200 mm taller than standard SMU-2 to enable easy entry of 50-inch FPDs. In addition, 42-inch and smaller displays can be positioned vertically to increase the number of displays that can be tested at a time for more efficient testing. (See “Device construction”.)
Height Width Depth Standard 1000㎜ 1200㎜ 1500㎜ This system 1200㎜ 1200㎜ 1700㎜
- Large viewing windows installed on both sides
- This system is equipped with large viewing windows (1300 (W) × 1000 (H) mm) on both sides of the unit to enable visual inspection. (See below.) The viewing windows come with a heater to prevent dew condensation or clouding. The entire test area can be clearly seen regardless of the temperature inside.
- Low-floor design for easy loading of heavy specimens
- The increased height of the test chamber is accomplished by lowering the chamber floor without changing the height of the outside dimension. The floor surface of the test area is designed 200 mm lower than standard systems. (See the diagram on the right.)
- Device construction
- Main specifications
Model SMU-2 Power supply voltage 200 V AC, 3 Φ, 3W, 50/60 Hz (Supporting any power supply voltage as an option) Maximum load current 90A Method Balanced temperature control (BTC) system Performance*1 Temperature range -20 to +100°C Temperature fluctuation width ± 0.5°C Temperature uniformity ± 2.0°C Temperature heat-up time Within 60 minutes from -200°C to +100°C Temperature pull-down time Within 60 minutes from +100°C to -20°C Allowable heat load 1000 W (at -20°C) Accessories Viewing window (1300 (W) × 1000 (H) mm) ×2 (both sides), integrating hour meter, cable port (100 mm diameter ×2) Test area floor load capacity 2940 N (equally distributed load) Dimensions Inside dimensions W1200 × H1200 × D1700㎜ Outside dimensions W1700 × H1900 × D2950㎜ (Excluding partial protrusions) Weight (No specimen) Approx. 2,000 kg
- *1 Performance is without a specimen at an ambient temperature of +5 to +35°C.
- * The model is for operational purposes and may be changed after order. Thank you for your understanding.